Last modified: February 20, 2020
Speranza Therapeutics (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.speranzatheapeutics.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, Company name, telephone number or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as a message about your interest in Speranza Therapeutics; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information about our services.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see www.speranzatherapeutics.com/cookiepolicy.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Speranza’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Speranza about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Speranza, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Effective Date: February 20, 2020
What Are Cookies
First and third party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
First-party cookies are those set by a Web site that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by http://test.speranzatherapeutics.com).
Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that Web site, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the Web site that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
How to delete and block our cookies
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
Changing your cookie settings:
Please note that Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your Internet browser. You should use the ‘Help’ option in your Internet browser for more details.
Can I withdraw my consent?
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your Internet browser settings.
What cookies do we use and why?
The cookies used on Our Website are categorized as follows:
- Strictly Necessary/Technical
Strictly Necessary cookies allow us to operate Our Website so you may access them as you have requested. These cookies, for example, let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access Site content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Sites.
Performance Cookies collect information about how you use our Website – e.g., which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our Web site works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our content is. We use performance cookies for:
- Web analytics: Provide anonymous statistics on how Our Website is used.
- Error management: Help us improve the Website by measuring any errors that occur.
Third parties manage some of our Performance Cookies. However, we do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
By using our site, you accept the use of Performance Cookies. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Website, so if you prevent them, we cannot guarantee how our site will perform for you.
Functional cookies let us operate Our Website in accordance with the choices you make. Functional cookies permit us to “remember” you in-between visits. For instance, we will recognize your user name and remember how you customized Our Website and services, for example by adjusting text size, fonts, languages and other parts of web pages that are alterable and provide you with the same customizations during future visits.
Targeting Cookies are cookies that are used to deliver content that best suits you and your interests. It can be used for delivering targeted content or measuring the effectiveness of a promotional campaign. We may use these cookies to remember the sites you visit, in order to determine which e-marketing channels brought you to our site and allow us to more efficiently promote relevant information to increase engagement.
Speranza Therapeutics, Corp.
433 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, Fl 33432
Attn: Privacy Department